View Profile Aluterrian

16 Movie Reviews

The fucking bit where Vinny was in the fridge got me.

I liked the donkey. Good shrek. Very Fedora.

All worship the Baby Lord.

Sweg.

5 Game Reviews

There's a fatal flaw in this game. When you hit play, it whitescreens. The intro-sequence is good, but if this game is only an intro sequence then it's probably not going to get very far.

Where do I start?
Right from the get-go the music was brilliant, it truly set the ambiance to the game. The gameplay itself was addictive, I found myself lost in it for about half an hour (purchasing upgrades and capturing stars) before realizing I had beaten the game. The art style seemed minimalist, but that fit well with the theme, it was a matching style. Everything about this game accentuated each bit within itself, and that is what I loved the most.
The story was cute too.

The graphics are great, but it's REALLY glitchy

Ran into a glitch the first moment I died where the blue squares count as pink squares and negatively affect your score.
Since then, the entire game has been killing me if I collect either square.
Needs some work on the coding.

10 Audio Reviews

God I really love the jazzy theme going on here.

BenTibbetts responds:

Thank you!

Oh wow this is pretty great. I like the little twinkles in the background and the synthesizer sounds like 26 seconds in.

BenTibbetts responds:

Thanks!

I don't know how you do it, but you keep pumping out winners each time. Been following this music artist for a while and the latest piece here is really nice.

2 Art Reviews

Me likey. The animations and colors are great.
The uh... vaginal juices being brown though kind of... kind of make me cringe. D:

It reminds me of vagina cheese.
Swiss, specifically.

Seanymac responds:

that is so perfect I don't know how to respond.

Stone Evans @Aluterrian